boy, n: a noise with dirt on it
So sweet! I love this shot! :)
Love this picture! So adorable.
He look so comfy and peaceful. So sweet!
Welcome to IheartFaces! Great first entry- I love the perspective.
Jayden IS an angel! I just love it!
This is a gorgeous photo. I love it.
So very cute!
Very Sweet! Nice photo!
Such a cute picture!
I can't believe you won on your first entry! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What an awesome entry - congrats! :-) and I love the name Jayden - it's the name that inspired us to name our daughter Jayci!
Wow! First time entering and placing! Congratulations--you definitely deserved it because this is such a great picture!
Mandy,I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find your blogs. Another 365 person...SO much fun, isn't it? Especially because they are so young.I was flipping through and found this photo that I recognized from last week. Congrats! How exciting. Love your pictures and the spirit you capture.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
So sweet! I love this shot! :)
Love this picture! So adorable.
He look so comfy and peaceful. So sweet!
Welcome to IheartFaces! Great first entry- I love the perspective.
Jayden IS an angel! I just love it!
This is a gorgeous photo. I love it.
So very cute!
Very Sweet! Nice photo!
Such a cute picture!
I can't believe you won on your first entry! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What an awesome entry - congrats! :-) and I love the name Jayden - it's the name that inspired us to name our daughter Jayci!
Wow! First time entering and placing! Congratulations--you definitely deserved it because this is such a great picture!
Mandy,
I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find your blogs. Another 365 person...SO much fun, isn't it? Especially because they are so young.
I was flipping through and found this photo that I recognized from last week. Congrats! How exciting. Love your pictures and the spirit you capture.
Post a Comment