Sunday, June 5, 2005

Illinois

Jason and I (and Sammie) took a road trip to Illinois to see his Dad, sister, and brother in law. we also wanted to attend a wedding of one of Jason's college friends. we had such a good time!Sammie had a great time too. she looked out the window and slept whenever she wanted. she is really a good dog. i thought it might be hard for me to sit for a long time with how big i am getting, but the trip went fast! i guess little Peyton loves to travel. haha! Randy's lot is huge! i can't believe how much land he has! it's SOOO pretty! you can't even see his neighbors house from his. So much different than Greylock!Jason and Randy had fun fishing in Randy's lake. the weather was so nice!Jason and I drove to Bloomington for the wedding. I seriously can't believe how big I am getting. I hope Ican fit into my old clothes again someday.The wedding was fun! it was nice to see Jason's college friends. they were excited to see him too.Jay & Rachel!Bride & Groom!The Groom & his daughter!On the way back to Randy's house Jason showed me where he student taught.He even showed me the street he grew up on! his old house is back in the trees. he told me that he remembers the street being a lot longer and bigger when he was little. funny how you remember things when you are young.He showed me the house where his Mom grew up.Even showed me where he grew up, from about age 2 yrs to 5yrs old.Then we drove by the house where Jason's Dad grew up. It was so great to see it all!We even ran into one of Jason's parent's friends from way back when! It was so exciting! Jason went fishing again when we got back to Randys'. this one was huge!while Jason and Randy were outside I decorated Randy's kitchen for his birthday. he was surprised when he came inside. Happy Birthday Randy!we got him a birdfeeder for his birthday. it was big! Jason helped him put it up in his yard.Sammie is one spoiled dog! Randy got out the sofabed for Sammie to sleep on at night. She loved it! Too funny! the weather was so nice that we relaxed in Randy's pool one day.we drove out to Tracy & Scott's house too. It was so great to see them! They have such a nice house! Randy opened more presents at their house, with cake too!
Time to head back to Texas! Bye Rex! I love this dog! He came to visit us every day. He is Randy's neighbor's dog. Bye Randy/Grandpa! See you when our baby boy is finally here!

0 comments: