You are so tiny! Even at 8lbs. You are so sweet, with a perfect mouth, eyes, hands, feet and even your eye brows! We already love you so much little boy!
Peyton was born August 22nd, 2005 at 7:36 pm, weighing 8lbs & 1oz, and 21 inches long.
My Birth Story:
Peyton's Birthday went very well!
7:00am: Arrived at Hospital feeling nervous, scared, and excited.
7:30am: We were sent to our Labor & Delivery room. I changed and the induction started.
8:30am: Doctor broke my water. (What a strange feeling that was!)
~~~~ Contractions started shortly after my water broke. ~~~~
8:30 - 11:00 Contractions getting stronger!
11:00am I finally asked for my epidural.
~~~~ More Contractions ~~~~
12:00pm - 5:00pm I felt all the contraction pain go to my lower left side during this whole time.
Turns out I had what they call is a 'Hot Spot'. It was terrible!
The put more drugs into my epidural throughout the afternoon, but nothing helped.
They wanted to give me another epidural, but I turned it down, hoping I would be dialated at least to a nine, so I could start pushing soon.
Around 5:45pm They checked me and I was dialated to a 9 1/2. YAY!
6:15pm I finally got to start pushing!
(All of the pain of the contractions went shooting straight to the side where the epidural, and other drugs, wouldn't reach).
It hurt, but I at that time I was just ready to see my baby and get the labor overwith.
7:36pm Peyton Graham was born!
He is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Weighing 8 lbs and 1 oz. 21 inches long!
0 comments:
Post a Comment