My Dad thought he was going to weigh 30 lbs! That cracked me up. I am surprised he only weighs 18 though. Jason and I both thought Peyton weighed at least 20lbs. It doesn't really matter though. I am just so glad he is growing at a normal rate and that he is doing so well. I am so proud of him! Everyday is new and so exciting. He loves to be outside and loves seeing people.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
six months!
Peyton had his six month appointment and weighs 18lbs & 4oz. He is 26 3/4 inches long!
My Dad thought he was going to weigh 30 lbs! That cracked me up. I am surprised he only weighs 18 though. Jason and I both thought Peyton weighed at least 20lbs. It doesn't really matter though. I am just so glad he is growing at a normal rate and that he is doing so well. I am so proud of him! Everyday is new and so exciting. He loves to be outside and loves seeing people.
My Dad thought he was going to weigh 30 lbs! That cracked me up. I am surprised he only weighs 18 though. Jason and I both thought Peyton weighed at least 20lbs. It doesn't really matter though. I am just so glad he is growing at a normal rate and that he is doing so well. I am so proud of him! Everyday is new and so exciting. He loves to be outside and loves seeing people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment