Tuesday, March 14, 2006

bouncing baby boy

I feel so bad. Peyton fell off the bed this morning and it is my fault. I was making the bed in the guest bedroom and put him down in the middle of the bed so I could straighten some stuff on the floor. Well, my active little boy decides to inch his way over somehow, falling off the bed. I turned around just in time to see him flying to the floor. It was awful. It was in slow motion. I was right next to him, but couldn't do anything. It went so fast. I picked him up, he was crying. I just held him and felt his arms and legs and side where he hit the floor first. He was so sad. I have never heard him cry like that. I took him outside. My Dad was here and I told him what happened. Dad told me he would be ok and then asked if he fell on carpet. Thank goodness he did. That at least has some padding. Dad then told me that it probably won't be the last time it happens. It made me laugh, because I know he is probably right. I just hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon and I hope it is never serious. Peyton just had some oatmeal and a bottle, and is now taking a nap. I hope he is ok. I love that little boy so much! I feel so bad for him

0 comments: