I can not believe it has been 7 months already. It has really gone so fast! In the beginning when we first brought Peyton home I didn't think 7 months was ever going to get here. All I could focus on was this tiny little 8lb baby. (And yes, by the way, 8 lbs is tiny). Peyton was so small and Jason and I had no clue what to do when he would cry. It was hard in the beginning learning all of his cries and what he needed when. It got much easier once we found out he had acid reflux. Thank you baby zantac. :) I remember all of those days rolled into one though. I would stay home all day and just take care of him. That is all I did. I didn't take Peyton out at all. We stayed home. Jason and I thought he was too tiny to take in public with all the germs everywhere. We didn't take him out until he was about two months old. We would get excited over Peyton's poops. We would even write down on a piece of paper when he pooped, peed, and spit up. Now here we are at 7 months and Peyton goes everywhere with us. He is still on zantac, but we are trying to wean him off of it little by little. He has his happy little personality and he is just so much fun. We are not, by the way, writing down his poops and pees anymore. Haha! When Meagan (my little sister) had her first baby she would always tell me she would just watch Jaimee for hours, just staring at him all day. I didn't get it then, but I do now. I catch myself doing that all the time. I had no idea what it could be like to love someone, so tiny, so much.
I took these pictures of Peyton this morning. I took some others too, but have not uploaded them yet.


One more thing. Meg and I have been talking so much lately and it is making me miss her more and more. She is expecting her sixth baby in May and I could not be happier for her. I hope she knows how much I love her and how much all of her babies mean to me. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment