Peyton and I ate lunch with Jason today, then went to my parent's house to visit. Mom was out at the store, so Dad and I visited while Peyton played in the walker they bought for him. While Peyton was playing Dad waved at him and Peyton waved back! I could not believe it! Dad and I just laughed at him and of course tried to get him to do it again. It was so exciting to see him wave.
Thursday, March 9, 2006
our little stud muffin
Need I say more? Look at him! I want to eat him up! We played in Peyton's room this afternoon. He was having such a good time, I just had to take a picture.

Peyton and I ate lunch with Jason today, then went to my parent's house to visit. Mom was out at the store, so Dad and I visited while Peyton played in the walker they bought for him. While Peyton was playing Dad waved at him and Peyton waved back! I could not believe it! Dad and I just laughed at him and of course tried to get him to do it again. It was so exciting to see him wave.
Peyton and I ate lunch with Jason today, then went to my parent's house to visit. Mom was out at the store, so Dad and I visited while Peyton played in the walker they bought for him. While Peyton was playing Dad waved at him and Peyton waved back! I could not believe it! Dad and I just laughed at him and of course tried to get him to do it again. It was so exciting to see him wave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment