Friday, March 31, 2006

two great things that might make me cry

The first thing: I really think Peyton might get a tooth any day. He has been drooling like crazy! He's been drooling since about three months old, but lately we have gone through about four or five bibs a day. They get soaked after about ten minutes. I try to keep his pacifier on him at all times. Once it falls out of his mouth, here comes the drool. He has also been sucking in his bottom lip. It is so cute when he does it, but it makes me feel bad for him. I (of course) took a picture of his little lip sucking. Look how cute he is!

The second thing that might just make me cry: I watched Peyton go from sitting to almost on his belly. He stopped just before he was on his belly and stayed there on his knee and hands for a minute. I wondered for a second if I put him on his knees and hands if he would stay on his own. Well, he did! I propped him up and he was so proud. He wiggled back and forth and stayed there! I finally helped him lay flat on his tummy. I tried it again and of course once again, got the camera ready. Check him out! He is such a good boy! i am so proud of him!

0 comments: