Peyton had one shot today and they pricked his finger. It was so sad! I felt really bad for him. He cried so much.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
9 mth well check
Peyton had his 9 month dr appointment today. He weighs 21lbs and 9oz, and he is 29 inches long. He is in the 50-75% for his age group. The doctor said he's tall. Which does not surprise us. We are so proud of him. He is doing everything he should be at this age. He's trying to feed himself, pulling up on things, crawling, getting teeth, drinking from a straw & sippy cup, saying mama, dada, and nana (we are not sure what nana is yet), he's doing so well with so much! His pediatrician wants us to wean him from the bottle, so by the time he is 1 he will be drinking from a cup. I have already started to do this with the sippy cup and bottled water. It is just a matter of getting him to drink from a cup on his own. I am sure there will be lots of wet baby clothes before he gets the hang of it. But that's ok. I honestly never thought I would be so in love with a little baby like I am with Peyton. He is the reason I am here.
Peyton had one shot today and they pricked his finger. It was so sad! I felt really bad for him. He cried so much.
Peyton had one shot today and they pricked his finger. It was so sad! I felt really bad for him. He cried so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment