When I took Peyton to his 9 month check up Dr. Gomez told asked me if I was feeding Peyton in the middle of the night. When I had told him yes, he told me I need to make sure Peyton is getting his 24oz of formula during the day and not give him a night feeding. That night I started just laying him back down with his pacifier (and wrapping him up in his blanket). I totally stopped the night feeding. We (Peyton and I) have done really well so far without the night feeding. I am hoping we are done with those now. Peyton slept through the night for a few nights in a row. But, since he has been sick he has been waking up once. I just lay him back down, wrap him, and give him his pacifier. He has been doing really well going back to sleep. Hopefully he keeps it up. I really hope he starts feeling better. He's such a sweet little boy. Feel better baby!
Friday, June 2, 2006
sad for my baby
A few days after Peyton's well-baby check up his nose started running and he had a low fever. One day it was 100.5 and a few days later it was 101. Jason and I took him back to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. They asked if he had be coughing and (at the time) he wasn't. The next day, he started. We called the doctor that day and they told us to buy Dimatap Cold & Cough. We have been giving him medicine every 6 hours like we were told to do. Peyton's little cough is so sad. He coughs in his sleep, when he eats, and when he is playing. We feel so bad for him. I hope he gets better soon and continues to sleep well. He had one rough night, but we think (hope) it is because he is getting his second tooth. You can really see it coming in now. It is so cute. Now he has two little teeth coming in on his bottom gums. A few days ago when went to check on him (trying) to take a nap. He was standing in his crib. He did it twice in that one morning. It was cute. He also did it again the other night. I lay him down and give him his pacifier.
When I took Peyton to his 9 month check up Dr. Gomez told asked me if I was feeding Peyton in the middle of the night. When I had told him yes, he told me I need to make sure Peyton is getting his 24oz of formula during the day and not give him a night feeding. That night I started just laying him back down with his pacifier (and wrapping him up in his blanket). I totally stopped the night feeding. We (Peyton and I) have done really well so far without the night feeding. I am hoping we are done with those now. Peyton slept through the night for a few nights in a row. But, since he has been sick he has been waking up once. I just lay him back down, wrap him, and give him his pacifier. He has been doing really well going back to sleep. Hopefully he keeps it up. I really hope he starts feeling better. He's such a sweet little boy. Feel better baby!

When I took Peyton to his 9 month check up Dr. Gomez told asked me if I was feeding Peyton in the middle of the night. When I had told him yes, he told me I need to make sure Peyton is getting his 24oz of formula during the day and not give him a night feeding. That night I started just laying him back down with his pacifier (and wrapping him up in his blanket). I totally stopped the night feeding. We (Peyton and I) have done really well so far without the night feeding. I am hoping we are done with those now. Peyton slept through the night for a few nights in a row. But, since he has been sick he has been waking up once. I just lay him back down, wrap him, and give him his pacifier. He has been doing really well going back to sleep. Hopefully he keeps it up. I really hope he starts feeling better. He's such a sweet little boy. Feel better baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment