Tuesday, June 6, 2006

sushi night!

Jason took Peyton and I out to dinner tonight. We went to Sushi Sam, my favorite place to eat. We had a good time. Peyton was so good! He sat in the highchair and played while we ate our sushi. He is still coughing a little, but seems to be feeling better. I hope his cough goes away soon.

Randy (Grandpa) is coming in town on Thursday. He is staying a few days. He comes in town just about once a month, sometimes every two months, to see Peyton. He is going to be so surprised at how big Peyton is getting. He was last here in March when Peyton was 6 months old.

Here are a few pictures we took tonight before and during dinner.





Oh and one more thing, Peyton is starting to STAND on his own! My parents told me he did this at their house today too. Tonight while Jason and I were playing with Pey he grabbed onto Jason's leg and stood up. It is amazing! We got it on video too!





Peyton's favorite book. Ten Little Ladybugs. My parents gave it to him. I read it to Peyton all the time.

0 comments: