Peyton's first birthday party is next weekend! I am so excited for him. I hope he has a good day. I don't want to be sad on his birthday. I don't really think I will be. I am so happy that he is here and we know him so much more than those first moments. He is growing up so fast and we love him so much. Peyton is getting another tooth! That's three now! The two on the bottom, and one coming in on top. The left front tooth. Peyton is cruising all around the house, but not walking on his own yet. He can stand great if he is holding on to something. He is a fast crawler too. We still have him on soy formula, but we plan on moving him to whole milk by the end of next week. He is also still on Zantac. But not much at all. And only at bedtime.
I took Peyton for his first birthday pictures yesterday. He did so well and his pictures are perfect! Jason and Peyton went this morning for pictures too. I wanted them to have pictures together before Peyton gets bigger.
Peyton will be in next months calendar again. I will make sure I post the picture when they do. He's such a good little boy! I can not believe he is turning one soon! 10 more days! These are his first birthday pictures.




0 comments:
Post a Comment