stats for all of these:
1/60
f/4.0
35 mm
ISO 1600
i learned that i should have changed the shutter speed & aperture and checked my camera more, but i am happy with they way they turned out. Jayden had so much fun.
same photo with some editing.
something was REALLY funny.
more editing.
SOOO over the bunny ears!
edit, edit.
i gave Jayden an Easter egg to play with to keep his mind off his bunny ears.(no flash on these two).
after this picture he dropped the Easter egg.... it was glass.
in the following pics Jayden was relaxing on the couch. i kept the camera going.... i might have a problem. these are straight out of the camera. (no editing) i really need to work on 'rule of thirds'.
watching sesame street.
hello dada?
boogers
so quiet
the end.
3 comments:
okay you are so going to have to school me - what in the heck is the rule of thirds? I am not kidding mandy sue, when I get home you and i are going to have camera get-togethers where you can share your profound knowledge with me. I have read my camera manual from cover to cover and I still don't understand why or when I should change shutter speed, lighting, and what the heck is aperture? keep reading about it but so don't get it. but OH your pics are great! my favs are the ones without the flash! kiss him for me!
thank you Brook! i still have a lot to learn but i will share with you what i know.
i got your invitation! can't believe your year is up in CO. time to come home! two weeks baby!
you have found your niche....
your work is wonderful - you may have found a career after your Mommy career!!
Post a Comment