Peyton had been looking forward to his preschool party all week. he was excited, not only for the party, but because I was going to be there as well. I dropped him off for school with Christmas presents for his teachers and told him I would be back in time for the party to start. I took Jayden home, gave him some breakfast and waited for Paw-Paw to come over to babysit. when I got to Peyton's school I was the first mom there, which doesnt surprise me. i am such an on-time person it's almost annoying sometimes. while i waited for the other moms to get there i visited with one of the assistants. she told me that Peyton's teacher was not there today and the mom who had organized the party could not make it either. both of them had sick kids at home. there were about 3 or 4 other moms who showed up and one dad as well so it worked out great for all of us. all of the kids were so excited when they walked in to see us and their classroom set up for the Christmas party. when Peyton walked in he said 'Mommy I'm so glad youre here!' it was really sweet! the snacks were great. each child got a cupcake, cheese squares, holiday chips, and juice. (i was in charge of the plates, cups, utensils and party favors). notice the cute blue snowflake plates, cups, and napkins!

everyone enjoyed their snack.

Peyton LOVES cupcakes!

after snacktime everyone got to make a craft (a felt reindeer made out of their hand). after crafts they played bingo with gumdrops and a picture board. it was REALLY fun for all of them. we played until everyone won.

then it was story time.

all of the kids really enjoyed the story.

then the last game was 'hot present' (just like hot potato but with a present).

it was a great party and it was so nice to see Peyton play with his friends. i am so excited for all of us to be out for Christmas break!
0 comments:
Post a Comment