I cant take enough pictures of my boys hands.... this is one of my favorites. They grow up way too fast. to see all of the great 'hands on fun' photos, click the I ♥ Faces button below!
Found your blog via a similarity in our profiles (raising babies) and I'm in love! Your photography is amazing, and I'm so intrigued with your lensbaby lens. I've never heard of it, but I'm now ooh'ing over it. What kind of camera do you use? Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and let you know you have a new follower. Your boys are adorable! (I have a 13 month old.)
10 comments:
Oh! I love the perspective of this photo. Great idea! I remember those days of the little hands sticking out of the crib... hold on to it!
Wow, this is really neat. I like it!
This is the kind if picture I would take.. I can't take enough pictures of my sons hands either :) Good job!
This is such a fabulous picture!
This is a fabulous picture!
Found your blog via a similarity in our profiles (raising babies) and I'm in love! Your photography is amazing, and I'm so intrigued with your lensbaby lens. I've never heard of it, but I'm now ooh'ing over it. What kind of camera do you use? Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and let you know you have a new follower. Your boys are adorable! (I have a 13 month old.)
so simple, yet so creative!
Great shot!
I miss my little one being that young !!! Very creative shot !!
aw- love it!
Post a Comment