Sunday, May 2, 2010

things i found while not taking pics...

ok since i am not taking pictures right now, and yes it's KILLING ME not to. i decided to browse through old folders on my computer while the boys were napping today... telling myself to JUST LOOK and NOT to be obsessive over them. well, that lasted for about 5 minutes. i found these four of Jayden and couldn't stop looking at them.

well hello little personyou were so tinyand quiet.... oh my goodness you were a quiet little baby.and i will never forget those sleepy baby smiles/laughs.... or as some people may call baby gas. i just call it total cuteness. i miss you tiny little person, but man oh man do i love who you are now!i have to be honest. it was fun browsing through my old photos.... i say 'old' but it was only TWO YEARS ago. amazing how much they grow. maybe tomorrow, if i am up to it again (thank you pain pills), i will find a few old favs of Peyton as well.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Since I had not reconnected with you by the time your boys were born, these pictures are "new" to me and I love them! I hope to see more of them as babies so I can watch them grow up (backwards). :)

Renee