Wednesday, April 26, 2006

stand up, sit down

Peyton can sit on a step stool and stand up on his own, well as long as you have your hands out for him to get his balance. He stands up, then sits back down. My parent's have been practicing this with him and showed me yesterday. I think I have practiced it with him hundreds of times since then. I just love seeing how proud he is of himself when he does it. Here are a few pictures of the great stander!



Sitting!



On his way to standing. (I had to put the camera down to help him).



And, sitting again! Such a big boy!

Peyton started saying Mama, mama! He just said it while he was walking around in his walker one morning. It was just him and I hanging out. Jason had already left for work. I was so surprised and excited. I just stood there and watched him, wandering if I had heard him right and he said it again. He has said it a few times more since then too. I am so proud of him! As I was changing his diaper yesterday at my parent's house he looked right at me and said Mama again. It keeps surprising me and of course makes me so happy! Good Boy Peyton!

Here's a sleepy little butt-butt. Notice the drool? He still does not have any teeth yet. But that is ok with me. :)

0 comments: