We have been without a computer for over a week and I feel like there is so much to say. Peyton turned 8 months on the 22nd of this month. I can not believe he is already 8 months old! He has been getting on his hands and knees a lot more lately, but has not started to crawl just yet. He drops to his belly and scoots backwards though. It is pretty cute. He is so ready to get up and move around on his own. On 21st of this month he started saying Mamama! I could not believe it when I heard it. I waited and watched him to see if I heard him correctly and he said it again and again. It is so exciting!
I took Peyton to the park and showed him the swings and slides. We finally had the park to ourselves so I got to put him on the slide and let him play. I held him on the swing with me. He really enjoyed it.
Peyton met the Easter Bunny this month. He did very well with him. He didn't seem bothered at all by the big Bunny.

I also took Peyton to Target for Easter pictures this month too. He did so well! They are so cute!


My little Easter Bunny!

Peyton took a great Easter Nap. We had to wake him up. He must have gotten so tired from playing outside with Daddy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment