Sunday, May 14, 2006

my first mother's day!

We had such a great day! Jason and Peyton got me a couple of gifts and two wonderful cards. Jason was so sweet to do as much as he did for me today. He made french toast and then we took a walk down to our neighborhood park. Peyton got to swing for the first time by himself.




This afternoon we went to Southlake Town Center to walk around and have lunch. It was such a pretty day. We sat outside Starbucks and had a frap.



Then walked through the new addition of town center. We ate lunch at MiCocina.




I had such a great day. I even got to take an hour nap when we got home. It was so nice!

Mom and Dad are still out of town. I got such a nice Mother's Day card from them the other day. I called them this morning and wished Mom a Happy Mother's Day. Mom sounded happy and relaxed. She deserves everything. She is the best Mom ever.

0 comments: