Thursday, May 11, 2006

our little crawler

I am so proud of Peyton! Today I decided to clean up Jason's office a little. So I put Peyton on the floor next to me with a toy. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye and thought I saw him crawl. So, I put a shiny bag in front of him and sat him down, the next thing I knew he was crawling across the floor! I could not believe it. Talk about smiling like crazy. I grabbed the video camera and camera and started taking pictures.

When Jason got home from work he got to see Peyton do it again. It is so amazing!






There he goes!

Oh and by the way! Peyton is definitely getting his first tooth. I can see it poking through. I even put my finger in there to feel it. It is a sharp little white tooth! Yay!

0 comments: