Monday, July 3, 2006

10 mths old!

It has been so long since I have posted. Peyton is doing so well, and growing so much. He is pulling up on everything to stand up. He keeps us so busy! He is even starting to try table foods. So far he has had crackers, noodles, toast, waffles, and turkey hot dogs. I am still feeding him his baby food. We have lots of it in the fridge, and I feel like I know he is getting enough food when he eats his baby food. He doesn't seem to mind, so I am not going to take him off it yet.

Peyton loves everyone! No matter where we are he always has smiles for everyone who walks by. Oh he finally got to meet Meagan (my little sister) and her new baby London. They surprised everyone by coming in town for Mom's birthday. It was so great to see them both. I miss he other kids too though.

Peyton made the cranial tech calendar again for the month of July! I am so happy for him. He is such a cute little boy. He is even on the cover this time. It would be so great if one of his pictures made it into the yearly calendar next January. I have not heard from any of the other contests that I have entered him in. Thats ok though. It's their loss.

We had our annual 4th of July party the other day. It was on the 1st though. Only because our neighborhood fireworks were that day. They party was great. Peyton slept through the whole thing. But, that is fine with us. He is so use to going to bed at 8:00 (the fireworks started at 9:00), we did not want to upset his schedule for that one night.

My friend Paige had her baby on June 23rd. Mom's birthday! She was 6 lbs and 4 oz. I have not seen her yet. Paige's parents are in town. I plan on seeing her and the baby soon though. I have seen pictures. She (Macy) is a pretty little baby. I am really happy for Paige.

I am starting to think about planning Peyton's first birthday party. I can not believe it is time to start thinking about it! This past year went so fast! I love him so much and I am thankful everyday for him. The party themes I have thought about so far are maybe a cookie monster theme or just an I'm 1 theme. I am not sure yet. Meg bought Peyton a cookie monster the other day and Peyton loves it. Meg noticed a picture of Jason at our house the other day with a cookie monster when he was a baby, so she found one for Peyton. I was so excited.

I guess that is it for now. I am sure there is much more to say. I just can't think of everything right now. Here is the picture that made the calendar for July! He was four months in this picture.

0 comments: