I can not believe we are getting ready to celebrate Peyton's first birthday party. I ordered the invitations a couple of days ago. We will be having the party on the Sunday before his birthday. Jason will be in school then, so it will be easier to have it over the weekend. I think I will do a cookie monster party. Peyton really loves his cookie monsters we have bought for him. Especially the one Meg found for him. I am not sure what we will get him for his birthday. I am sure whatever we get, he will love the box! Peyton is playing a lot more now. He is even eating hot dogs, spaghettios, cheese, crackers, cheerios, and even goldfish. We are letting him try a lot more things now. His naps seem to be getting smaller. Especially the morning nap. I am hoping he keeps his good 1 1/2 - 2 hour nap in the afternoons. He loves the pool and loves going out and seeing new things. We took Peyton to the Fort Worth zoo a few weeks ago. He had a blast. It was so cute! Oh Peyton is pulling up on everything now. He even stood a couple of times for a few seconds! He is going to be walking before we know it! He is such a good boy and I am so glad he is ours.
This is Peyton's first birthday invitation. It turned out so cute!

We are having his party the Sunday before his birthday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment