It has been a long while since I have posted. We put our house up for sale in February and it sold it two weeks. We are in an apartment for now and we are currently looking for a house. We found one we loved, but someone beat us to it. Hopefully we will find another one we love soon.
I went to the specialist and he told us that everything looks ok so far and hopefully he won't have to see me again. My regular doctor will watch mine and the baby's blood at his office.
Did I mention we are definitely having a boy? We are so happy! We think we might name the baby Jayden/Jeydon. We are not sure how we will spell it yet. We don't know about his middle name yet. I like Hampton, after my Dad's middle name. We will see! I also like Taylor for a middle name.
Peyton is doing very well. He is babbling a lot. We keep thinking he will talk any day. He is such a good boy. He likes the apartment. I think he thinks he is on vacation, but with all of his own stuff. I take him to the park almost everyday. The weather has been nice. Sasha is staying with my parents for now. I miss her a lot. Jason had bad allergies when we moved in, so mom and dad took Sasha in for us. I hope she is doing well over there. Peyton and I go to my parent's house about once a week, to see them and Sasha.
I guess that is all for now. Peyton is a sweet baby. I am so proud of him. I will try to upload a picture soon.
Posted at 08:56 am | Link | Leave a comment | Edit Entry | Edit Tags | Add to Memories | Tell a Friend | Track This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment