
for the I ♥ Faces 'pets only' week i am entering one of my favorite pictures of Sammie, our yellow lab.... although she is more white than yellow. i love the rolls on her leg in this photo. she will be turning 10 this month. Happy Birthday Sammie!
boy, n: a noise with dirt on it

for the I ♥ Faces 'pets only' week i am entering one of my favorite pictures of Sammie, our yellow lab.... although she is more white than yellow. i love the rolls on her leg in this photo. she will be turning 10 this month. Happy Birthday Sammie!
6 comments:
Oh, I love him, he is so cute. Great pic!
Yes, seriously cute! Yellow labs rock! Love your photo!
Happy Birthday Sammie!
I agree, that is seriously cute!
Ohhhhh I just want to hug her!!! way too cute!!!
LOVE!
We had a pink-nosed yellow lab for 13 years, my sweet Honey girl. We had to put her down the week before my wedding... but she's still a part of our family, and we all gush over pink-nosed yellows!
Beautiful shot of a beautiful doggie!
Great picture!!
Post a Comment