Monday, January 11, 2010

I ♥ Faces, week 2!

I ♥ Faces is celebrating their first birthday this week (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) by having a 'best face photo' challenge. your photo must be taken December 2009-January 2010.my photo was taken on Christmas Eve in Texas. we NEVER get snow.... much less on Christmas, so it was very exciting for all of us! check out all of the great photos by clicking the I ♥ Faces button below!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that great little face picture. too perfect for words : ) I love it! He is precious! I am glad you got a little snow : ) Were you excited? I would like all of our snow and cold to go away soon! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

mandy said...

we LOVED it but i like warm weather so much more! thank you!

Anonymous said...

great face!

Corey~living and loving said...

always love how the color pops against the now. cute shot. love the hat.

have a happy week.

Renee said...

Beautiful shot and adorable subject!!!

melissa said...

very cute!

Jo said...

I adore the look on his face!! It's like he's saying "You've got to be kidding me!"