Sunday, March 28, 2010

I ♥ Faces, Dramatic Black and White Photo Challenge

I am entering one of my favorite photos of my 4 year old son for the I ♥ Faces 'Dramatic B & W Photo Challenge'. Click the image below to see all of the great I ♥ Faces entries!

11 comments:

KazVik said...

Love it! What a nice capture.

Unknown said...

Great shot! Such a dramatic expression.

♥ sarah said...

kids and sand go together so well! you know it's been a good day when there's sand on your forehead!

Robin Jones said...

love it. That is a dramatic " Momma told me to stay out of the sand look" Great Capture.

Rikki said...

What a breathtaking image!

Leslie said...

Love it! The sand on the face is a great feature of this picture. He doesn't look happy about it, though. :o)

elizabeth said...

LOVE! What a great capture!

Martie said...

Amazing!!

Heather said...

What a great shot!

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. Just stunning. These pictures are blowing me out of the water this week. Wow!

Melanie said...

AMAZING. You are my winner!